Aquarian Pro 3/4HP
NOTE: This Aquarian Pro 3/4HP has a 3-phase motor
The Aquarian propeller is a high-velocity pump that generates a massive water column, promoting continuous aeration and circulation in a circular motion. The steady turnover of water prevents the formation of layers up to 12 feet deep, ensuring consistent mixing and aeration throughout the body of water.
All Air-O-Lator equipment is manufactured in compliance with UL, CSA, or NEMA standards. For 3/4 horsepower units, a motor starter protector is provided in a UL listed NEMA 3R enclosure, with conduit wiring allowed.
To maintain open water areas during winter, especially around docks and piers, or for the benefit of aquatic life, use the Sling Rope De-Icing Kit. This kit pulls warm water to the surface, melting ice and creating an open circular area on lakes or ponds at a rate of eight feet diameter per foot of propeller depth.
For optimal mooring, use about three feet of mooring rope per foot of water depth, allowing for fluctuations in water levels. Alternatively, tying the unit to the shore is acceptable if visible mooring ropes are not desirable.
- Rugged, stainless steel 3/4hp, 230v or 460v, three phase Franklin Electric submersible motor, UL778 recognized, water-cooled and lubricated
- Eco-friendly motor (no oil required)
- No long shafts to bend or become out of balance: 5/8” diameter, 1-1/2” long motor shaft
- No seals or bearings to maintain
- 50’ water resistant power cable. Longer lengths available in 50’ increments.
- High-speed, foul resistant propeller. High shearwater spraying action. No lazy spray or bubbles.
- Computer designed diffuser engineered to break up the water column for the best oxygen transfer rate.
- Limited two-year warranty
- Propeller guard (optional)
- Backed by our outstanding customer service
- Ground fault protection on single phase units
- Power cord is 12/4. Call for pricing on longer runs.