Aquarian Pro 1 1/2 HP
NOTE: This Aquarian Pro 1 1/2 HP has a 3-phase motor
Pumpage, Aeration and Mix: The high-velocity Aquarian propeller pumps an immense column of water, creating constant aeration and re-aeration in a circular manner. A continuous turnover prevents stratification to depths of up to 12 feet.
Air-O-Lator equipment adheres to rigorous manufacturing standards such as UL, CSA, and the NEMA. All 1.5 horsepower units come equipped with a motor starter protector housed in a UL listed NEMA 3R enclosure, with conduit wiring permitted.
Ice Melting: Keep water areas open around docks and piers, as well as for ducks, waterfowl, fish, and livestock during the winter months with the Sling Rope De-Icing Kit. The kit pulls warm water to the surface, creating an open circular area on lakes or ponds at a rate of eight feet diameter per foot of propeller depth.
Suggested Mooring: To account for water level fluctuations, use approximately three feet of mooring rope per foot of water depth to anchor this system. Alternatively, tying the unit to the shore is acceptable if visible mooring ropes are not a concern.
- Rugged, stainless steel Franklin Electric submersible motor, UL778 recognized, water-cooled and lubricated
- Eco-friendly motor (this means there is no oil required)
- No long shafts to bend or become out of balance: 5/8” diameter, 1-1/2” long motor shaft
- No seals or bearings to maintain
- 50’ water resistant power cable. Longer lengths available in 50’ increments.
- High-speed, foul resistant propeller. High shearwater spraying action. No lazy spray or bubbles.
- Computer designed diffuser engineered to break up the water column for the best oxygen transfer rate.
- Limited two-year warranty
- Propeller guard (optional)
- Backed by our outstanding customer service
- Ground fault protection on single phase units
- Power cord is 12/4. Call for pricing on longer runs.