AQUARIAN COMMERCIAL SURFACE AERATOR
The Aquarian Commercial is a floating surface aerator for aerating and mixing water & wastewater lagoon applications – available with a two or three horsepower Franklin Electric Submersible motor.
Originally engineered for the tough wastewater lagoon environment that small and large municipalities must manage, the Commercial is also a formidable solution for industrial point source applications. Additional uses are cattle, hog, and chicken retention applications.
HOW IT WORKS
The Aquarian Commercial is designed to perform two basic functions:
- Create a large continuous air/water interface to transfer atmospheric oxygen to the liquid being aerated
- Mix the liquid contents and keep degradable solids in suspension
The Aquarian Commercial uses a high-velocity propeller to pump an immense column of water upward striking the diffuser, which diverts the water into a horizontal direction, optimizing the dispersion of the aerated liquid into the parent body of water, creating constant aeration and re-aeration in a circular manner. A sizable induced flow creates maximum directional flow as well as the maximum dispersion of aerated water within the basin being treated.
The Aquarian Commercial produces a large volume of water as a column from 1700 gpm for a two horsepower aerator up to 2700 gpm for a three horsepower aerator.
- Rugged, stainless steel Franklin Electric submersible motor, UL778 recognized, water-cooled and lubricated
- Eco-friendly motor (no oil required)
- No long shafts to bend or become out of balance: 5/8” diameter, 1-1/2” long motor shaft
- Low trajectory spray pattern permits minimal ice build up
- High-speed, foul resistant propeller. High shearwater spraying action. No lazy spray or bubbles.
- Computer designed diffuser engineered to break up the water column for the best oxygen transfer rate
- 100’ water-resistant power cord. Longer lengths available in 50’ increments.
- Single phase provided with start/run control box. Three phase provided with contractor and overload relay in a 3R enclosure.
- Backed by our outstanding customer service
- One-year warranty
DEALERS | ENGINEERS