The TurboAir III is New for 2022! TurboAir™ 24v Direct Drive Solar Aeration System
The TurboAir III is a new, upgraded direct drive system that offers several features and benefits others don’t. These include:
- Highest output rocking piston compressor rated at 3.7 CFM at 10 psi.
- Longest run time over all competitors due to 2 high output solar panels providing > 600 watts of power.
- Our proprietary MaxEnergy™ Solar Controller.
- 2 cooling fans on all systems to keep the compressor cool which extends the compressor life.
- Pressure gauge and pressure relief valve on all units.
- Powder coated aluminum cabinet with lifetime warranty
- 2 high output solar panels with aluminum racking and mounting pole
The only thing extra you need is some concrete to secure the mounting pole. Click here for the latest information.
The TurboAir III includes:
- 500′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 3 Single Disc Diffuser with Self Sinking Base designed to sink without having to add sand or gravel. These are 9″ rubber membrane diffusers with self-cleaning design. Includes a back flow valve to prevent water from entering the airline.
- Optional sound kit available which includes acoustic foam, a fan sound guard and a mounting base.
Why Solar Aeration?
Solar aeration is an excellent solution for those who don’t want to run power to their pond or lake, or for those who prefer green energy options over paying monthly power bills. Our solar-powered aeration systems feature high-output compressors that can produce as much air, or even more air, than alternative systems on the market. We offer a variety of solar aerators that can effectively aerate ponds of any depth. Our solar pond aeration systems are built to last and are easy to use, making them the gold-standard in the industry.
We use high-output Quantum Compressors that are specifically designed to operate in high-pressure situations, such as deep ponds. While our direct drive systems only run during daylight hours, we incorporate a variable speed controller to ensure partial operation in lower light conditions. With the right configuration of solar panels, our systems will provide all the air your pond needs for a healthy and functional ecosystem.