Air-O-Lator NightAir III™ Battery Back Up Solar Aerator
For those seeking the finest system available on the market, look no further! This system features a larger, high-output compressor boasting over 600 watts of solar power and 400 Ah in total battery capacity. With more air, solar power, and battery capacity, this system delivers unparalleled performance.
- Revolutionary New Battery Back-Up Aeration System
- Highest Rated CFM of any Solar Aerators
- 20 Hours a Day Operating
- Aerates Ponds and Lakes Improving Water Quality
- Turnkey System – The Only Thing Needed is Concrete
- 2 high output solar panels with easy install racking system – over 600 watts!
- 2 deep cycle AGM 200 Ah batteries
- Bluetooth enabled solar controller
- Quiet Quantum™ 24v brushless piston compressor
- 2.2 CFM output at 5 psi
- 2 high output fans on every system for optimal cooling
- Powder coated aluminum cabinet with secure locking system
- OWS Optimal Air™ self-cleaning rubber membrane diffusers with weighted base
- Aerates up to 20’ deep
- Mounting pole included
- 2 year warranty on compressors and electrical components
- 5 year warranty on all diffusers, bases and airline
- 15 year warranty on all solar panels, lifetime warranty against rust on all aluminum cabinets
The NightAir III Includes:
- 500′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 3 Optimal Air™ Single Disc Diffusers
The only thing extra you need is some concrete to secure the mounting pole. Click here for the latest information.
Why Solar Aeration Matters
A solar aeration system plays a vital role in maintaining the health of your pond. The primary objective is to ensure clean and clear water, free from pond scum and debris. Achieving balanced oxygen levels is another key reason for pond aeration. Now, the question arises: Which aeration system should you choose? Consider opting for a solar aeration system. Let’s explore why it is a suitable choice for your needs.
Location is Key
The first reason to select a solar aeration system is its compatibility with your pond’s location. If you reside in a rural area with ample open spaces, harnessing the sun’s rays becomes advantageous. Solar power is an ideal solution, especially when connecting an aerator to electricity is not feasible. This situation may arise if the pond is situated far from the electrical source. Solar aeration also proves beneficial when excessive ground clutter hampers the practicality of windmill aeration.