These heavy-duty mixers are constructed specifically for raw‚ screened wastewater applications. Separate bearings for the propeller are housed in the fairwater‚ removing any strain from the motor. Gear-drive mixers feature a planetary gear reducer which allows for a larger propeller operating at a reduced rpm‚ while providing high volume pumping and thrust.
All mixers include a 304SS motor support and mount. The mount fits to a 4″ square tube mast (not included‚ source locally). This allows for raising‚ lowering and removing the mixer without entering the tank.
Features Baldor 3-phase continuous duty motor (Class F insulation‚ UL listed for Class 1‚ Group D‚ Division 1 explosion-proof) with 30’L power cord.
- Prop rpm: 430
- Construction: ductile-iron housing‚ 316 SS prop‚ 304 SS mounting support
- Solids handling: up to 6% total suspended solids
- Bearings: motor: single row‚ deep-groove ball; prop shaft: roller taper; all rated for 100‚000 hours
- Seal: motor: tandem mechanical‚ carbon/ceramic; prop shaft: mechanical‚ silicon carbide/silicon carbide
Mixer Guide Rail Mast Assembly:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 20′ Mast
- Upper Mast Support
- Base Plate
- Jib Boom with Manual Winch & Mounting Hardware