The Font’N-Aire Platinum fountain line has four major components:
FLOAT – constructed of rugged polyethylene molded plastic with UV inhibitors and filled with non-hygroscopic pressure molded polystyrene foam.
POWER DRIVE ASSEMBLY – mounting structure (drive structure assembly), pump/propeller, nozzle, and motor.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE CABLE ASSEMBLY – 100’ (standard) of AWG# 12/4 submersible cable and a submersible quick disconnect connector, which plugs into the fountain.
CONTROLS – 24-hour time clock with multiple off/on trippers, a Franklin Electric start and run QD capacitor box, and an inline ELCI ground fault protector with a standard 230 volt, 15 amp plug. All of the components are prewired and mounted on a 16” x 14” plate. Air-O-Lator exclusively uses the Franklin Electric 600M submersible motor on all fountain lines. The water cooled and lubricated motor is specifically designed for lake and pond fountain applications and is environmentally safe.
The CENTRIFUGAL PUMP DISPLAY FOUNTAIN’s unique center discharge pump design keeps the shaft of the submersible motor and the discharge in a vertical position. This allows the entire weight of the fountain to remain in the center of the float. This also makes the fountain easy to install and remove from the float without special mounting brackets or hardware. Our centrifugal pump design produces high pressure, which creates terrific heights and displays using far less horsepower compared to other fountain equipment. This fountain should only be used for aesthetics because the volume of water being pumped into the air is not enough to be considered an aerating device by oxygen transfer testing and Air-O-Lator’s standards.
- No seals or bearings to maintain.
- High speed, foul resistant propellers or impellers, provide high shear water spraying action. No lazy sprays, bubbles, or slow boil of water.
- One piece square flotation for stability to minimize any oscillation that can occur with round floats.
- Watertight, removable, 100’ power cable is standard. Additional cable lengths are available in 50’ increments.
- ETL listed (ANSI/UL508) control panel with time clock (adjustable in 15-minute increments), and Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) (US only).
- Exclusive Franklin Electric Sand Fighter submersible motor, which implements the use of a silicon carbide mechanical sealing system.
- 3 year Limited Warranty