Our fountains are more than beautiful, they are designed to aerate bodies of water using eco-friendly, high-performance technology which conserves water while improving quality.
Ideal for aesthetic fountain display, Font`n-Aire Ready fountains are furnished with 1 horsepower 230 volt, 1 phase Franklin Electric motors. Each motor has a maximum amperage 9.8 amps.
FONT’N-AIRE READY BROCHURE
FONT’N-AIRE READY SPECIFICATIONS
- Ready Specification Carnival Nozzle
- Ready Specification Diana Nozzle
- Ready Specification Galaxy Nozzle
- Ready Specification NorthStar Nozzle
- Ready Specification Nova Nozzle
- Ready Specification Solace Nozzle
- Optional Light Kit Specification for Ready
HOW IT WORKS
Propeller Pump Aerating Fountain: Our scientifically engineered foul-resistant propeller pumps 1,000 gallons of water per minute into the air through a specifically designed Carnival nozzle. This causes the large column of water to shear into millions of microdroplets exposing more water to the atmosphere. As the aerated water returns to the parent body of water surface, turbulence is created in a 360-degree radius outward from the fountain increasing the interface of air to water, therefore transferring the atmospheric oxygen to the water.
Centrifugal Pump Display Fountain: The unique center discharge design keeps the shaft of the submersible motor and the discharge in a vertical position, allowing the entire weight of the fountain to remain in the center of the float. The Centrifugal Pump Display Fountain produces a high amount of pressure which creates terrific water spray heights and displays while using less horsepower.
Available for additional cost: Lighting: A 12 volt, 105watt lighting system with a photo cell controlled power transformer and 100’ of lighting power cord.
- Two-for-one: The Ready fountain allows you to convert a centrifugal pump display fountain to a high volume propeller pump aerating fountain or vice versa, without having to purchase two separate fountains.
- Six spray patterns available
- Standard and reduced volume options
- Easy to install and maintain
- 24-hr time clock
- 100’ power cord with watertight removable connector, longer lengths available in 50’ increments. (Required: a single phase, 3 wire with ground, 60 HZ, maximum length in feet, service entrance to fountain, 230 voltz, 1hp, 400’ 12/4 max)
- No power cord needed for lighting
- Electric leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI) for electrical safety (US only)
- Two-year warranty
- Backed by our outstanding customer service.
DEALERS | ENGINEERS