Our decorative fountains are more than beautiful, they’re designed to aerate bodies of water using eco-friendly, high-performance technology which conserves water while improving quality.
2 – 5 Horsepower, the Font’N-Aire Platinum is a floating, aerating and decorative fountain with multiple spray patterns.
FONT’N-AIRE PLATINUM BROCHURE
FONT’N-AIRE PLATINUM SPECIFICATIONS
- Platinum Specification Carnival Nozzle
- Platinum Specification Diana Nozzle
- Platinum Specification Galaxy Nozzle
- Platinum Specification NorthStar Nozzle
- Platinum Specification Nova Nozzle
- Platinum Specification Solace Nozzle
- Optional Light Kit Specification for Platinum
HOW IT WORKS
Propeller Pump Aerating Fountain: Our scientifically engineered foul-resistant propeller pumps 1,000 gallons of water per minute into the air through a specifically designed Carnival nozzle. This causes the large column of water to shear into millions of micro droplets exposing more water to the atmosphere. As the aerated water returns to the parent body of water surface, turbulence is created in a 360-degree radius outward from the fountain increasing the interface of air to water, therefore transferring the atmospheric oxygen to the water.
Centrifugal Pump Display Fountain: The unique center discharge design keeps the shaft of the submersible motor and the discharge in a vertical position, allowing the entire weight of the fountain to remain in the center of the float. The Centrifugal Pump Display Fountain produces a high amount of pressure which creates terrific water spray heights and displays while using less horsepower.
- Rock Cover
- Lighting Kits: 12volt, 200 watts photocell-controlled lighting; 4 clear, 50watt sealed beam lights (standard); Red, green, blue and amber lenses optional.
- No seals or bearing to maintain
- high speed, foul resistant propellers or impellers, provide high shear water spraying action. No lazy sprays, bubbles or slow boil of water.
- One piece square flotation for stability to minimize any oscillation that can occur with round floats
- Watertight, removable, 100’ power cable is standard. Additional cable lengths are available in 50’ increments.
- ETL listed (ANSI/UL508) control panel with time clock (adjustable in 15-minute increments) and equipment leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI) (US only)
- Exclusive Franklin Electric Sand Fighter submersible motor, which implements the use of a silicon carbide mechanical sealing system
DEALERS | ENGINEERS