HOW IT WORKS
The Legacy pond fountain performance characteristics can be modified to adjust for areas that are smaller. Simply remove the nozzle/ plenum from the pump and insert the flow reduction disc (included) into the nozzle/plenum and reattach to the pump. The flow reduction disc (F.R.D.) restricts the volume of water introduced into the nozzle plenum thereby reducing the spray pattern height and diameter.
The float is constructed of rugged polyethylene molded plastic with UV inhibitors and filled with non-hygroscopic pressure molded polystyrene foam, measuring 24”x 24” with only 3” thickness. The fountain includes a power drive assembly with a motor count, centrifugal pump, nozzle and a motor. A 24-hour time clock is included and can be set with multiple off/on trippers.
The unique Centrifugal Pump Display Fountain center discharge design keeps the shaft of the submersible motor and the discharge in a vertical position, allowing the entire weight of the fountain to remain in the center of the float. The Centrifugal Pump Display Fountain produces high-pressure which creates terrific water spray heights and displays while using less horsepower.
This fountain should only be used for aesthetics because the volume of water being pumped into the air is not enough to be considered an aerating device.
- Stainless steel Franklin Electric water-cooled and lubricated motor
- Eco-friendly motor (no oil required)
- Four spray patterns
- Flow reduction disc to modify spray pattern height and diameter
- Modular design for ease of installation and service
- Can be fitted with aftermarket nozzles
- Time clock to control off/on operation
- 100′ power cord
- Electric leakage circuit interrupter for electrical safety
- Lightweight – total shipping weight is 58 lbs
- One-year warranty
- Backed by our outstanding customer service
DEALERS | ENGINEERS