Interested in what an aspirator can do for you? Talk to an Air-O-Lator professional today.
HOW IT WORKS
The aspirating mixer is guaranteed to not capsize due to ice or turbulence when properly installed. It is designed to be raised above the surface for inspection and removal, as well as lowered beneath the water surface to desired operating depth and angle.
- 4in diameter air delivery tube
- 5in diameter propeller
- 5in diameter discharge nozzle
- Can be blower assisted
- No outboard bearing to wear or replace
- No couplings
- One piece 5/8” diameter shaft
- Shaft only 1-1/2” in length
- No long shafts to keep in balance
- No critical shaft alignment
- Stainless steel Franklin Electric Motor engineered to be submerged
DEALERS | ENGINEERS