AQUARIAN QUANTUM SURFACE AERATOR
The Aquarian Quantum is a floating surface aerator for aerating and mixing in water & wastewater lagoons. The product comes standard with a Franklin Electric Submersible Motor available in 5, 7.5, 10, 15, and 20 horsepower.
HOW IT WORKS
The Aquarian Quantum is designed to perform two basic functions:
- Create a large continuous air/water interface to transfer atmospheric oxygen to the liquid being aerated
- Mix the liquid contents and keep degradable solids in suspension
The Aquarian Quantum produces a large volume of water from 3400 gpm for a five horsepower unit up to 8300 rpm for a 20hp unit. The Quantum diffuser redirects the water column from the propeller to an omni-directional pattern that is propelled at right angles to the water surface from the unit outward. As the redirected water flow from the diffuser is propelled through the air at a tremendous velocity, oxygen is being added at a substantial rate.
A sizable induced flow creates maximum directional flow as well as maximum dispersion of aerated water within the basin being treated.
All Season Performance: With over 95% of the weght of the aerator beneath the liquid surface, the Quantum is guaranteed not to capsize due to ice or turbulence.
- Rugged, Franklin Electric submersible motor, UL778 recognized, water-cooled and lubricated
- Easy installation
- Eco-friendly motor
- Maintenance-free operation. The Quantum operates its own inexhaustible lubrication and cooling environment and requires NO MAINTENANCE.
- Clog-resistant design. The Quantum propeller is not tightly enclosed in an intake volume. This prevents the possibility of naming due to a solid foreign object becoming wedged between the propeller and the walls of an intake tube.
- Backed by our outstanding customer service
- One-year warranty.
DEALERS | ENGINEERS