Ultimate DW 2 Solar Pond Aerator
The Ultimate DW 2 Solar Pond Aerator is the perfect solution for those looking for reliable performance in aerating larger or deeper bodies of water. This top-of-the-line system is equipped with high-pressure, high-output compressors that deliver a powerful airflow exactly where it’s needed.
Unlike other battery-free systems, the Ultimate DW 2 operates during moderately cloudy days, giving you longer run time and more consistent performance. With a total daily CFM that surpasses all other solar aerators available in the market, it is no wonder why we confidently claim to offer the best solar pond aerator in the industry.
- Quantum™ compressor
- Oil-less piston and hard coated aluminum cylinder with permanently lubricated bearings
- Aerates ponds up to 35′ deep with a rocking piston design
- High quality aluminum cabinet with (2) circulating fans, oil filled pressure gauge and pressure relief valve.
- High output solar panels provided along with fabricated solar mounting racks designed to stand up to 95mph winds.
- 3 year Warranty on all Quantum compressors. Covers all pistons, bearings and major components.
- 5 year Warranty on diffusers, bases and airline
- 15 year Warranty on solar panels
- Lifetime Warranty against rust on all aluminum cabinets
Ultimate DW 2 Solar Pond Aerator Include:
- 1/4 hp Quantum Compressor Producing 2.2 CFM of Air at 5 psi.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Cabinet
- 2 Circulating Fans to Keep the Compressor Cool
- 1 Adjustable Valve
- 1 High Output Solar Controller
- 3 Solar Panels with Aluminum Frames
- Prefabricated Solar Mounting Racks for Ease of Installation
- Quick Cable Disconnects
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- 100′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 1 Optimal Air™ Dual Disc Diffuser
- Optional: Sound Kit for Aerator Cabinet
This system produces a lot of air without the added cost and maintenance of batteries and charge controllers. This gives you substantially more air per day at a lower cost than battery powered systems or even electrical systems if you have to run power.
NOTE: Customer will need to purchase two mounting poles locally. We’ll provide the specs regarding pole length, diameter and thickness for each system.