Ultimate DW 3 Solar Pond Aerator is designed to aerate ponds and lakes where you want dependable performance for deeper or larger bodies of water.
Our solar pond aerator, the Ultimate DW 3 Solar Pond Aerator, is constructed with top-of-the-line components and utilizes high-pressure, high-output compressors to provide optimal aeration where it’s needed most. This direct-drive system is designed to operate even on moderately cloudy days, providing longer run times compared to other battery-free solar aerators.
In fact, the Ultimate DW 3 boasts a total daily CFM output that far exceeds all other solar aerators currently available on the market. We’re proud to offer the best solar pond aerator in the industry, providing unparalleled performance and reliability for your pond aeration needs.
- Quantum™ compressor
- Oil-less piston and hard coated aluminum cylinder with permanently lubricated bearings
- Aerates ponds up to 35′ deep with a rocking piston design
- High quality aluminum cabinet with (2) circulating fans, oil filled pressure gauge and pressure relief valve.
- High output solar panels provided along with fabricated solar mounting racks designed to stand up to 95mph winds.
- 3 year Warranty on all Quantum compressors. Covers all pistons, bearings and major components.
- 5 year Warranty on diffusers, bases and airline
- 15 year Warranty on solar panels
- Lifetime Warranty against rust on all aluminum cabinets
Ultimate DW 3 Solar Pond Aerator Includes:
- 1/4 hp Quantum Compressor
- Powder Coated Aluminum Cabinet
- 2 Circulating Fans to Keep the Compressor Cool
- 2 Adjustable Valves
- 1 High Output Solar Controller
- 3 Solar Panels with Aluminum Frames
- Prefabricated Solar Mounting Racks for Ease of Installation
- Quick Cable Disconnects
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- 200′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 2 Optimal Air™ Single Disc Diffusers
- Optional: Sound Kit for Aerator Cabinet
This system produces a lot of air without the added cost and maintenance of batteries and charge controllers. This gives you substantially more air per day at a lower cost than battery powered systems or even electrical systems if you have to run power.
NOTE: Customer will need to purchase two mounting poles locally. We’ll provide the specs regarding pole length, diameter and thickness for each system.